Tuesday, January 13, 2015

The beginning of the food knowledge sharing..

Now , what's the use of eating good food, knowing the place but not sharing this wonderful information with folks out there..

So here starts our journey, my journey to new places, old places, known and unknown places finding nice, edible vegetarian food in Malaysia..

I am a vegetarian , but not. I prefer to call myself a " Meatless person" , cause I cheat a bit..

I do take the fish curry without the fish, or I can order the Char Kway Teow and shift all the Kerang and prawns to the side..

And that too I am the only one vegetarian in my family. Hubby and kids eat non vege so we always end up going to normal restaurants ..

In the labels on this blog, you will be seeing it as Vegetarian, Eggatarian and Meatless, which would make finding much easier..

So come on, dig in and join me on this mouth watering journey in Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment